If the laws aren't going to apply to them, they shouldn't be allowed to do business in the Commonwealth of Virginia.... You guys under ODP need to fire up the phones of your reps...everyone else does too for that matter.
The chief Hearing Examiner of the SCC is recommending that ODP get most of their requested increase. It would be about 20% instead of the 31% they asked for but knew they wouldn't get. I bet they expected about half, but are going to get about 2/3.
They apparently also are not effected by the new interim rate law and will not be forced to pay that back (other than the amount over the 20% they are going to get. This is a case of complete ineptitude on the part of our representatives. How can you pass a bill with such fanfare and it be limited to one company? Wow, Ignorant, just ignorant.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
If the laws aren't going to apply to them, they shouldn't be allowed to do business in the Commonwealth of Virginia.... You guys under ODP need to fire up the phones of your reps...everyone else does too for that matter.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I agree that everybody should jump in on this one. Because if ODP can get by with other companies will jump in on the act.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Like 4 bucks a gallon gas?![]()
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Our lawmakers seemingly worked hard over resolution for the AEP Customers... I believe they forgot about the ODP customers.
What happened there?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I think ODP has nude pictures or a sex video of somebody, they are getting away wtih murder here
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I don't want to pick out one person here, but if Kilgore, or any number of others had simply asked "are we sure this applies to ODP?" then this problem wouldn't exist.
You know the old saying about what you do when you assume. Point in case. Or is that case in point?
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks